General Policy and Information
- eGamingAdvisor.com collect your personal information when you use our services.
- Internet users under 18 years are not allowed to register with eGamingAdvisor.com
- eGamingAdvisor.com user can ask that we de-activate or delete his account. eGamingAdvisor.com can retain information regarding de-activated and deleted accounts in eGamingAdvisor.com information archives.
- If you do not want to receive any email from eGamingAdvisor.com, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- eGamingAdvisor.com information is completely password-protected.
- eGamingAdvisor.com obtains all required safeguards that act in accordance with regulations to protect personal information.
- eGamingAdvisor.com can use user’s personal information for advertising purpose.
- eGamingAdvisor.com does not warrant that the content actual if you see missing or wrong information, please contact us via email – email@example.com
- Users responsibility is, to validate information before taking action upon it.
- eGamingAdvisor.com reserves the right to adjust information contained within this site without prior notice.
- Some services are subject to regulatory or other restrictions and are not available in all countries.
eGamingAdvisor.com gives personal information, only with your permission, or under the following exceptions:
- We provide the information to trusted companies, under confidentiality agreements. These companies do not have any autonomous right to distribute this information.
- Court orders, legal process or else required by law.
- Users information will be transferred if eGamingAdvisor.com is acquired by or merged with another company. eGamingAdvisor.com will inform users about that kind of situation before any data will be transferred.