Derby County manager Gary Rowett told BBC Radio Derby:
“We wanted to add a more physical profile striker at the top end of the pitch. Cameron is quick, strong and a real handful for defenders when he’s on form. He will be really motivated and he knows what it takes to get out of this league.
“I don’t expect anything other than a top Bristol City performance. They are a really good side and they have been one of the best sides in the division this year.
“They have loads of energy, are a really young side and we will be very aware of what they are good at, but we are home, are in very good form and our focus is always on us.”
Bristol City manager Lee Johnson told BBC Radio Bristol:
“Derby are a good side with a good manager, they’re very organised, with players who can produce moments of individual brilliance.
“I played with Richard Keogh (at Bristol City), managed Sam Winnall (at Barnsley) and played against three or four of their lads as well.
“They are a very well established Championship club.”
- Derby have won 11 of their past 14 home league matches against Bristol City.
- The Robins’ 4-1 win over Derby in the reverse fixture was their biggest league win over the Rams since a 3-0 victory in February 1985.
- The Rams have kept a clean sheet in seven of their last 11 Championship matches, conceding just three goals.
- Gary Rowett has won both his home Championship meetings against Bristol City – both with Birmingham City, in 2015-16 and 2016-17.
- Bristol City’s Bobby Reid has been directly involved in four goals in his past six appearances in all competitions (three goals, one assist), including a goal at the Etihad Stadium against Manchester City in the Carabao Cup.
Our recomended bet for tonight is:
Derby v Bristol City – over 2,5 goals with odds 2,12
England Championship Predictions
Derby v Bristol City 3-2
England League 2 Predictions
Newport County v Crawley Town 1-1
Spain Primera Liga Predictions
Getafe v Athletic Bilbao 2-1
Germany Bundesliga Predictions
Hertha Berlin v Borussia Dortmund 0-2
France Ligue 1 Predictions
Caen v Marseille 0-1
Holland Eredivisie Predictions
FC Utrecht v AZ 1-1
Belgium Juliper League Predictions
Charleroi v Peruwelz 2-0
Portugal Superliga Predictions
FC Porto v Tondela 2-0
Vitoria Setubal v Sporting Lisbon 0-3
Turkey Super Lig Predictions
Kasimpasa v Alanyaspor 0-2